- Test Water using fresh reagents (older kits) or INSTA-TEST™ 6-in-1 test strips then follow the Guru Guidelines for the full fix.
- Clean all scrubs/pool accessories scrubbing off any Mustard spores. Then place onto pool steps.
- Rinse and brush pool perimeter. Remembering to push all used water into the pool. (Mustard Algae also lives outside of water).
- We then suggest either Super-Chlorinate or use an Algaecide
Check & Review your filtration:
- Medium Still fresh?
- Baskets all clear?
- Pressure ok?
- Hours long enough for the season?