- Incorrect pH, Insufficient Sanitiser
- Poor Filtration and/or Circulation
- Insufficient Pump Hours per Day
- Test water using test strips or reagents (older kits) to check pH, and correct as instructed.
CHECK & REVIEW YOUR FILTRATION:
- Backwash and check clarity of water.
- Check baskets and are clean and that pump pressure is sufficient.
- Set pump to run 12 hrs in summer and 8 hours in winter.
- Check that there are no suction leaks.
- Treat pool with Shock or Algaecide as per product instruction.